There is a multitude of information available over the Internet today, and not all of it is useful.
Our site is developed to save the online investor time and effort. Equityresearch.com provides the most useful investment-related links that are available all on one page. The site is 100% free, avoids links that are fee-based or force the user to subscribe or register, and does not have annoying pop-up or flashing advertisements. The links are categorized to facilitate ease of use, under the following categories:
- Market Information (including national and international market data, quotes, SEC filings, upgrades and downgrades and mutual funds)
- News, Commentary & Earnings (including current newsfeeds, commentary and opinions, sector information, earnings surprises and announcements and IPO information)
- Other Data & Resources (a miscellaneous category including options data and information, insider information, bond information, company background research, calculators and tools, stock screens, investor education, information on the economy and economic calendars, and links to online investing-related magazines)
Additional features offered on the site are:
- The option to enter a ticker symbol and receive a listing of links with information about that particular stock
- A real-time index chart on the front page showing current Dow Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ Composite and S&P 500 gains and losses
- A customize feature that allows the user to have a personal page that displays only the links they want
- The option to add your own links to your personal page
- The top five news stories (for different areas you choose), which is updated daily
The customization feature uses a cookie to remember your personal preferences each time you return. Equityresearch.com will not collect or sell any personal data at any time.
Thank you for visiting Equityresearch.com, if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to email the webmaster.